Saturday, October 29, 2005

When I saw him again last night, I was very sure I made the right choice.

I guess that was half the reason why I stayed till he came.

Time and again, I have wondered if I made a wrong decision in not accepting him.

Time and again, especially when I am feeling lonely, I wonder if I should have given us a chance

Time and again, I am constantly reminded about how nice he is, and how much he will dote on me.

Time and again. I think about his many virtues.

Time and again. Time and again.

I have never been able to let the past go, I think. Somehow, I have kept a tight hold onto it.

Until I saw him last night.

Or maybe I have always known. I just wanted to reconfirm my beliefs.

When I saw him last night, I know I have made the right choice.

Whatever I have imagined to be possible in my head were merely acts of the imagination.

There is no way I can ever get him to connect with me on the intellectual level.

If we come together, it is not something that can last. Because essentially, we don't have the same beliefs.

He wants stability. He wants to climb up the ladder.

I want constant change. I am contented if I have my spiritual needs fulfilled.

We are on different planets.

And I think I can finally let it go. Because last night, I was truly disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home