Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I really wish I could make you eat your words one day.

I say I really wish because I am also not sure if I can do it in the end.

But you make me sick. You are downright disgusting. You suck big time. Big time.

Being trained to dance for so many years doesn't give you the right to look down on anyone.

What is it with you guys??

So what if you can do seven pirouettes? Splendid grand Jetes? Unwaving at your Chaines?

So what? So what if you are better than me? It doesn't give you the right to look down on me.

And don't say I am being sensitive because I know I am not.

If it is just a one-off, then maybe, yes, I am the one being paranoid.

But hey, it is so god-damn obvious. You go around correcting EVERYONE's posture except mine when I also need adjustments.

You didn't bother telling me I need to press my shoulders down and Z had to tell me that when she isn't even the teacher.

Really, you suck big time.

Although yeah, I have a problem too. I dance so badly that give dance a bad name.

Probably that is what irks you. You wonder why I am here.

Just like what I sometimes wonder, too.

But it doesn't bother me. Although yes, as I write right now, it still does irk me a little but I will get by.

...

One day, I will make you wish you had treated me better.

One day, I will make you wish you had been less arrogant.

One day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home