Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I think to a certain extent, I am still pretty self-centered when it comes to this relationship.

The fact is, I know you have sacrificed a lot for me, and that is why I convinced myself to not brood so much on it.

But I mean, once again, I would be lying if I say I am not disappointed.

...

Initially, it was that we couldn't go to Taiwan.

That got me disappointed. But we made up with going to Malacca.

Now, we can't go to Malaysia.

Although you promised that we will definitely get somewhere; it is just a matter of time.

But I don't know if it will happen.

I mean, I think it will happen but I am kind of disturbed by the fact that we can't put a definite date to it.

...

I hope we can get to go somewhere, as you promised.

No la, I do not doubt you. I am just sad that it can't happen on my birthday.

Or before my birthday, during that window period when I am free.

Oh well, like I say, maybe this is what we mean by sacrifice and submission.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home