Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I guess you call that physical attraction.

And physical attraction means the feeling will go off very quickly.

...

Oh well. I have always taken notice of him la, put it that way.

He is the kind of guy I will fall for because he just fits that template of a guy I will fall for.

=)

We were dancing Bachata halfway when he stopped. He said he needed to take a phone call.

And he left. Just like that.

So sad, right.

He grabbed me for a Salsa later. Halfway I left because they were beginning the celebrations.

And finally, we did a Merengue. Yes, we finished it.

I like the feeling of being held close to him. I like his smell. I like his touch.

All right. This is a sign that I am infatuated.

Awwwww...

His hands are the warmest I have felt. As he tucked his hands around my waist, it is just ... a very nice feeling.

Really!

All right. Get a grip. I am losing my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home