Sunday, December 04, 2005

I was quite startled when he asked me "So, what are we doing next week?"

Huh? Next week? What next week?

Was I supposed to see him next week? I didn't know that.

But I couldn't say that, could I? That would be very rude, and yes, that will make him very embarassed.

So I just gave him a blank look and said I have no idea. And he said he will think of something.

All right.

...

We had an enjoyable afternoon together.

I had invited him for some drumming session. Frankly, I hadn't expected him to want to go.

So when he said he was interested, I was kind of surprised.

At the end of the session, he said he enjoyed himself thoroughly. Now, that was a good thing to hear.

...

In the midst of the session, it suddenly struck me that we might really turn out to be possible.

I was suddenly thinking about L, how it would have been impossible for him to be there to drum with me.

And there was, this guy here, who have been nice and acomodating and caring and patient.

At that moment, I kind of understood the kind of love I was looking for.

I want a couplehood with space and comfort. I want time out for myself to do the things I want to do.

I don't need the kind of relationship which requires us to spend time together all the time.

And I don't need a person who cannot understand me. I don't need him to like the things I like, but he has to at least appreciate the reason why I like those things.

...

It could really be him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home