Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I don't like it when guys use the comment "good girl" on me.

I mean, how often do you use that on somebody?

Maybe if you are a guy, you probably don't like it because "good boy" sounds like a command for a dog.

That would be a legitimate reason.

To me, on the other hand, "good girl" is supposed to be used only by my darling. Yes, it is one of those "For exclusive use only" terms. For me, at least.

So when he said "good girl" yesterday, I can't help but get a bad feeling.

And then when he was commenting "Oooooooo...Nice tattoo!" I almost fainted. (I am not sure if he pulled down my collar or not.)

Why doesn't he say that to the other girls in class?

He just says "Good, T!". "Good, S!" but he doesn't say "good girl, T (or S)!"

*pouts*

Yes, I think I am overly sensitive. Yes, I think so, really.

But I really have a bad feeling.

Let's see. Hopefully my bad feeling is overly exaggerated.

You know what. Maybe he is gay! He seems like one to me!

...

I met him in Church on Sunday.

It was the usual greeting.

And then when we said "Peace" to each other, it was the usual hugs.

We have been hugging each other for a long time, since I started coming to church.

When we were together, he used to kiss me after we hugged.

And then for a while, there weren't any of the romantic kisses.

Yes, that was the period of time when our relationship was rocky.

But he kissed me again on Sunday. Well, that wouldn't be too exact. He just kissed my hair.

That kind of startled me. Clearly, I wasn't expecting it. Really.

What does it mean when a guy kisses your hair?

I don't know. I guess except for concern and affection for a friend, I am not prepared to hear of anything else.

...

I was asked if I had a boyfriend.

Frankly, I thought it was quite weird of him to ask. We weren't close friends; we were merely acquitances.

(Not to say that acquitances can't ask; it just didn't cross my mind that he will be interested.)

Anyway, when I told him I wasn't attached, he asked, "Why?"

Huh?

This type of question how to answer?

Why am I single? Why am I not attached?

I don't know, frankly.

And I told him, I can't find the right guy.

How true is that, I don't know. I only know that seemed like the most reasonable answer.

Hmmmm...

So why am I still single?

Because..until I find a guy whom I am comfortable with, and I know is comfortable with me, I don't want to make the commitment.

It is too much a time commitment. It is also a tedious effort commitment.

...

I once told myself in a mood of jest...if I get attached by this year, I will go get my belly pierced.

Right now, I am so tempted to pierce it that I can't be bothered about this innocent pact anymore.

Not that it is supposed to matter anyway.

I do wonder if I can get attached ever.

I haven't been able to meet anybody suitable.

...

Maybe being single is my calling. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home