Monday, November 07, 2005

I may be jumping to conclusions, but for all you know, I may be right.

And rather than be raising my hopes in disillusion, I would rather be disappointed now.

He asked her out for dinner.

He danced with her many many times.

All right.

He messaged her at the end and don't know say what la.

I think she is the kind of gal he would want to look for.

So...

I am not telling anymore.

I have been praying for a sign on whether I should just say what I feel...even though I honestly ain't very sure of what I am feeling.

After tonight...

I know I won't say it.

...

The fact is that they are more compatible. The fact is that they are more similar.

...

The fact is that he wasn't the first person on my mind when I had a bad day today, so why am I even thinking about him?

...

There is somebody whom I have been talking to, who has been faithfully following my mood swings, who has tried to be there for me whenever I need someone to be there.

And all I had on my mind was to walk out of him.

Because I self-righteously claim that we are not a couple, and that no emotions have been invested yet.

Because I so thought he is not as brilliant as this new chap from the block who seems to be more similar to the guy I have been looking for.

How real are perceptions? How real can they become?

Many perceptions...are often a product of the imagination.

I think the new chap is great because I think he can give me the kind of relationship that I want...

Detachment. Independence.

But I forgot,

with detachment and independence comes loneliness, something which I most certainly do not want in a relationship.

Maybe after all,

destiny dictates things beyond comprehension.

Maybe after all,

his appearance is meant to make me realize the virtues of the other guy.

Maybe after all,

this episode is meant to remind me to concentrate on the more important things in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home