Friday, November 25, 2005

My instincts have been so accurate lately that they make me shudder in fear sometimes.

But really, I am left wondering often, was whatever I "saw" a gut instinct or a visualisation?

I don't know.

But guess what. When I attended Jy's wedding last Saturday and I saw him as my groom (that sounded so weird, but yes, that is it), I was shocked.

Shocked because I think he would be the last person on Earth I would want to marry.

And I don't even think I like him. Not even a tiny winy bit.

All right. I have to confess. I find him cute. Yes, he is charming.

And yes, he has got the boyish looks and is the kind of guy I would be physically attracted to.

But physical attraction and marriage are tons apart.

You can be physically attracted to many people, but you can't marry all of them, can you?

...

The kind of guy I am looking for must 1) not be too good-looking; 2) dote on me ; 3) share a similar mindset/values.

I am not sure, and in fact these days, I am more certain that I can't than I am unsure, if I can find him.

There seems to be a potential, though.

But I wonder,

if I feel that he is a potential, why didn't I imagine him as my groom? Why had I imagined someone else, someone I consciously know I won't marry?

...

Maybe this just goes to show I haven't yet got the mindset to settle down.

Maybe when I meet that one guy destined for me, I will know that feeling.

I hope I will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home