Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I told Toon my secret wish to become a dance instructor.

(Yes, apparently, it is not so much a secret anymore since quite a number of people know it. But I guess, it is still in many ways a secret because all my dance teachers (except Mr. Angel, whom I have told because I know he won't chide me) are aware of my intention. And I don't have plans to reveal to them at all.)

Well, as I have told Toon, I know A doesn't think too highly of me.

"I know you want to experiment. But you must get the sounds first."

Yes, mdm. I know that.

"You are different from her. She has got the sounds already. You haven't."

Yes, mdm. Rogered.

...

Toon was encouraging enough. She told me, if I practised (hard or harder), I would definitely be better than what I am now (and A wouldn't be so critical about my capabilities anymore.)

I guess she is right.

I need to practise harder to get those wings and toe pull-backs in order.

I need to.

I know I need to.

I just don't have the discipline to do it.

*shakes head in disapproval*

...

I should really start working harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home