Thursday, November 17, 2005

"You need to let go of your lindy frame when you are doing Salsa."

Lindy frame?

I haven't got a lindy frame. If I had, I wouldn't be struggling in class already.

So if I haven't got a frame, then what frame have I to let go of?

It is my follow problem. Not a lindy problem!

*sigh*

I think I suck as a dancer. I really think so.

(Which is why for now, I can only contend myself to be a dancer-wannabe.)

Why do some people have an easier time than others?

I guess it goes the same with the academic endeavours we had while in school. Some people grasp the concepts better, faster, and are able to apply it with more ease and confidence. Others take longer--they have to fork in more effort.

Well, with regard to the genre of dance, I guess I am of the latter. I need to put in more effort than other people. And the worst thing is, I am not even putting in the effort!

*sigh*

Relax your elbows when you are dancing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home