Friday, January 06, 2006

I don't know what to write about. Should I be writing about how slack I still am, or how I am exploring new directions in my life?

...

What's in a year?

A year is 12 months, 365 days. 365*24 hours, and 365*24*60 miniutes.

What can one do in a year?

Well, I don't know. I have always thought a significant amount of things can be done, if one were to really put your heart into it.

Come to think about it. I have been doing Salsa for a year plus already.

So has I been doing Swing.

And I have stopped taking Salsa classes. So...what am I doing in Swing classes?

Yesterday when S was correcting me on my triple steps, I seriously was wondering how come my basic footwork was so screwed up.

S claimed it could be my tap influence.

Eh...well, B doesn't have this problem, so I really don't think.

Really really.

Anyway, the usual gang has stopped coming. A, E, C.

And more often than not, I feel so lonely.

*sigh*

I was thinking...I may stop going for classes for a while after SEA Jam.

It is not that I don't enjoy Swing anymore. It is just that--as with the same reason why I didn't take up the Rueda Fun Workshop--it is time to move on.

...

I don't like the fact that I am not taking time out to practise.

I feel very irritated with myself about that.

And you know what, I am supposed to make the effort to practise one hour of dance everyday.

It is not happening, and today is the 6th already.

...

If I don't make the effort now, I will never make the effort.

Hello? What am I doing?

Hello? What do I want to achieve? Am I really like what R has said, I just want to do many tricks?

...

No no. I don't want to know only tricks.

...

I am taking up Spanish classes soon. And next week, I am signing up for Latin Rumba.

Am I happy?

Yes, I think so.

And I realized, I could always be a part-time student, as long as I can finish my work in time. It is not a big deal.

Or at least, that is what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home