Sunday, January 08, 2006

I finally signed up for Spanish class.

Yes, I know signing up and completing it are two different issues, but my point is, I have made that first step.

And taking that first step is critical to completing the walk, isn't it?

...

I am actually feeling quite happy about my life right now.

Even though, yes, I am disgruntled sometimes. Like now, I am disgruntled that I am working my weekend away and spending so much money on electricity.

(Come on lo, the laptop runs on electricity right. And I run it the whole day to do the stupid processing...)

And I am disgruntled that I am working on a weekend.

And I am unsettled when there seem to be so many schedule clashes. Like tuition and work. Like yoga and tuition.

But I am still happy.

I guess I am happy because I feel I am leading a life exactly the way I want it to be.

Yoga. Dance. Work. Friends. Language.

...

Sometimes, I cannot help but feel that leaving L was the best thing that ever happened to me.

If not for the fact that we parted, I would have lost my individuality.

And it is precisely because we parted that I love myself so much now.

=)

My latin Rumba class is starting next Wednesday. God. I can't waut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home