Monday, January 30, 2006

I have been having conflicting thoughts about him.

Well, the truth is, I don't deny I like him. And that I like talking to him. And that I like it when we are together.

But I can't deny the fact that his insensitivity towards certain issues irks me.

I don't think it is a big issue. It is not that big an issue, seriously.

It is just that I can't help wondering if it will become the very thing that drives us apart.

...

We have very different backgrounds. I can't deny it.

He stays in a condo. Well equipped with anything you may ever need.

I stay in a three-roomed flat. I don't have an air-conditioner, a washing machine. I don't even have a VCR, or a water-heater.

That alone sets us apart already, although I do admit it is not that huge a difference.

...

And then he is brought up in this very sheltered environment with loving parents.

Mine is a complicated story intewtwined with monetary difficulties and psychological pressure.

So everytime he talks to me with the sort of advice-giving mode, it irks me.

The thing is...he is not even in my shoes. He probably hasn't even such experiences. So why take like he can give advice?

This hasn't happened once only. It has occurred many times in fact.

And everytime without fail, I just get so pissed.

...

Shall I tell him?

What do I say when I tell him?

Why should I tell him?

Oki...I mean to say, does it matter whether I tell him?

...

I don't know. I only know that I am pissed.

And I don't know if there will ever be a day I am not.

Nor do I know if this feeling of being pissed will one day override my feelings for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home