Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I saw an audition notice.

For the first time, I actually want to sign up for it.

I guess, after I saw her dance the other day, I wanted to look like her.

But no, I didn't.

Because damn it, I have tuition classes on that day. If only it were a day later!

It is very irritating. At moments like this.

I can grumble on and on...what else can I do?

I guess at the end of the day, I need money. I need money to maintain my living expenses. That is undebatable. That is unavoidable.

...

What do I want to achieve for this year?

Confidence. Confidence when I am dancing.

Confidence on the floor.

And being able to look good too.

And sexy.

And alluring. *blows a kiss*

...

Now, styling is more important.

Can I do it?

I can, I can. I know I can. I believe I can.

Just do it, man.

Just put down my humility and do it!

...

Now, let me just work towards the two scholarship auditions at the end of the year.

Never mind if I didn't get it. I mean, when I sign up, I don't expect to get it, in the first place.

But it is a necessary phase that I must go through if I am serious.

And yes, I am serious.

...

Long live dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home