Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am not sure if he meant what he said the way I thought he meant.

But seriously, I think he said something like, "I just want to be able to make you happy."

And I, even in my utter astonishment, can only say "orh".

That is the bad thing about him. He tends to give people the wrong signals.

He tends to mislead people. Or at least, me.

Wait. Maybe it is because only I get misled. The others don't.

Oh well.

...

When he said it, I...was thinking...it sounded so familiar.

Yes, he once said it to me before. And I suppose, when he said it, that moment, he had meant it.

Of course, no one can fault him for the change in events. For the change in fate.

Fate. It is an inexplicable thing.

It is an elusive thing too.

...

...

I do like him, as a matter of fact.

More than I can imagine, too.

But...I have told myself time and again...until I am sure of what he thinks, I don't want to be imprudent.

I have grown out of the phase of recklessness and rashness.

All I am looking for now is a guy who I am confident can take care of me.

Never mind anything else.

I just want a man who I know I can rely on. And will cherish me no matter what happens.

And yes, you have my word that I will love him as much as I can.

Or at least, I will try.

...

We have been talking a lot these few days.

On CNY's eve, we were chatting.

We met on the 1st day of CNY.

We talked again on the second day of CNY.

I don't know...but I am falling faster than I can check myself, and that makes me scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home